This page contains logos that can be used for media projects such a yearbooks, convention reports, emails, flyers, posters, postcards, etc. To copy a logo, right click on what you want and choose “Save Picture As..” or “Save image as…”. You can then name the file and save it to a location on your computer.
For proper usage of these brand assets, here are some general Dos and Don’ts:
- Use original, unmodified images.
- Typically, resizing logos is the only modification allowed.
- Always capitalize the brand’s name when spelled out.
- Maintain space around brand images.
- Alter images by changing orientation, adding text, adding effects, changing color, etc., without receiving approval from the Board.
- Use the brand’s name and trademarks on your own website domains, without Board approval.
- Use the brand’s assets in a negative, disrespectful, or obscene way.
- Use brand assets that can be confusing with another brand assets.